M.O.S.T. Commons provides a Google Classroom™ integration, which allows members to save and share resource through their Google Classroom account. Once you’ve found the resource you’d like to use in your class, follow the instructions below to save it to Google Classroom.
Note: Your school must have a Google Apps for Education account in order for you to save resources to Google Classroom.
- Login to M.O.S.T. Commons
- Select the resource you would like to save
- Click the View Resource button to access the resource.
- Click on the Google Classroom icon the Share to Classroom.
- Login to your Google Classroom account from the window that opens
- Select the class with which you would like to share the resource.
- Click the Go button
- Click to select an action for your students: Create assignment, Ask a question, or Make an announcement.
- Add instructions for your students such as select a due date, assign, schedule, or save a draft. You will then see a notification screen indicating that you have successfully posted the resource to your Google Classroom class.
- Click the View button to see the resource within your class.