You can provide feedback on any of the resources you find on M.O.S.T. Commons. This is an opportunity provide suggestions and recommends on how to use or improve a resource. You can also add a link to related resources.
- Login to M.O.S.T. Commons.
- Select the resource on which you would like to comment.
- Locate the Comments field on the snapshot view of the resource and enter your comment in the Comments field.
- Once you have finished entering your ideas, click the Comment button.
- Your comment is listed as the most recent feedback on the feed below the Comments field.